Payment to the Welsh Government’s Former Permanent Secretary on…
Anglesey County Council – Housing Benefit Subsidy
Equality Impact Assessments: More than a Tick Box Exercise?
Wrexham County Borough Council – Arrangements for the Open Sharing…
Isle of Anglesey County Council – Springing Forward
Our memorandum focuses on the £41.79 million allocated by the Welsh Government during 2020-21 and 2021-22
We considered five questions:
- Why in 2020-21 the Welsh Government provided the Third Sector in Wales with extra support – through greater flexibility over existing funding and also some new funding – to respond to the immediate challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- How much continuing support was provided during 2021-22 to help deal with the ongoing effects of the pandemic and increase Third Sector resilience;
- How the Welsh Government administered its support;
- How the Welsh Government balanced requirements to ensure public funds were managed properly with the need to respond quickly; and
- How many organisations received support, for what activities, and whether initial evaluations indicate successful outcomes.